I am honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Blogging Award :))
Thank you so much Spiritdancing aka Darlene Siddons from Quality of life 4U. I am happily accepting the nomination.
Quality of life 4U is a space devoted to different health topics – both well known such as healthy eating and not so popular but very useful such as water structuring or healthy vibrational sounds. Even if I haven’t met Darlene in the flesh, I have come to know her as a very positive and helpful person, who is committed to helping others achieve a better quality of life.
Here is what Darlene asked me to share with you:
1. What is your favourite part of blogging?
E-meeting a lot of wonderful people all around the world and make new e-friendships that could turn into real friendships in future.
2. Do you believe there are star beings (ET’s) on earth?
I have never thought about this…I believe that on earth there are some people that are different and have special physical and psychological abilities. I any one is a star being, then it must be them.
3. What is your favorite food?
I love all kinds of berries and my favorite are the ones freshly picked by me or by the people I love.
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Recently, I discovered yoga paddle boarding and I love it! The reason why I am so passionate about it is because it combines favorite elements of mine: yoga, nature, water, balance, freedom, and flexibility.
5. If you had a choice of a place to live, where would that be?
I have lived in 3 different countries for the past 6 years and I realized that home is the best J So, in the long term I would like to live where I am living now.
6. Would you rather have many acquaintances or a very few close friends?
I tend to be more introverted. I do have very few close friends and they are really special to me. But I also like meeting new people and making acquaintances. So, some kind of combination of both works well for me.
7. What is your favorite book?
I love 1984 by George Orwell. And the book I was dreaming of several days in a row after I read it was Dostoevsky’s Deamons. I like reading books focused on the problems of society.
8. What is your favorite type of computer?
Light and compact.
9. Do you eat organic and GMO free?
I try to buy organic and to be aware of what goes into what I am buying. I believe we all should try to move towards organic foods, not only in the store, but also in our own gardens and change the way the conventional farm industry is functioning.
10. Do you have an exercise routine?
Honestly, I used to have a routine but in the summer months it is harder for me to follow it. Rather, I am using every free moment I have to spend time outdoors.
11. If you had a choice to go camping anywhere, where would that be?
There are so many wonderful places worldwide. I would love to do a camping road trip in California.
Here are my nominations:
Grace from Treat yourself today. Her blog is promoting healthy balanced lifestyle and reminds us how rewarding it is to threat ourselves.
Otilia from Serene Perceptions. Lovely thought-provoking posts on a diverse range of topics.
Natural Peace & Wellness: anything and everything associated with yoga, wellness, mental health, and psychology
Katherine from PeaceLoveandAvocados: a space devoted to an inspiring journey to wellness.
Samantha from eighteengoingon80: a creative blog, lovely photographs and great ideas.
Go and check their blogs 🙂
And here are my questions:
1. What makes you happy?
2. What inspires you?
3. What is your favorite recipe?
4. What do you do to cheer you up?
5. How do you love to spend your weekends?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. How do you overcome your fears?
8. Which is your favorite part of the day?
9. What is your favorite type of exercise?
10. Do you practice self-care and how?
11. Where do you prefer to spend more time: at the sea/ ocean coast or in the mountains? Or somewhere else in nature?
Finally, the rest of the rules:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.